need some comforting.......

hugs.gif

Sometimes we just have to rise above it all and not let it affect us. I have been through some really rough times, and I felt like I was being tested for whatever is ahead. Consider it a challenge, and rise above it.

Imagine what your life will be like a month from now when you are in happy place and all these problems have been handled and are behind you...

Imagine what your life will be like a year from now when you are in happy place and all these problems have been handled and are behind you...

Imagine what your life will be like 5 years from now when you are in happy place and all these problems have been handled and are behind you...

Imagine what your life will be like 20 years from now when you are in happy place and all these problems have been handled and are behind you...

Now hold on to that feeling, that vibration, the knowledge that everything is better and is just the way you want it, and BELIEVE IT! You create your own reality, and knowing where you are going is a big part of taking the smaller steps to get there.

Now when people challenge your knowledge of what is right for you, don't be upset by it--simply rise above the stress and drama, and don't choose to be bothered. There are many around us that will feed off our positive energy if we allow it, but they are like parasites and we must not allow them to drain us. Conserve your positive energy and hold on to the reality of what your life will be like 20 years down the road after the current issues have melted away.

Be strong, and choose happiness!

Krypt you know what I am going through right now. I think I am struggling just as much as he is honestly. I am hurting so bad on the inside, my head is all fogged up and my heart hurts. But I am just going one day at time so i dont loose the battle too.

Back
Top Bottom