Need some prayers-Need a job

Janos&Jen

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Spring Hill, FL
Things are really rough where I currently am employed and I am looking to move on to something dependable that will let me continue my studies. I really appreciate it!

good luck!
hugs.gif

i've been waiting for my dh to get back to working. got a call earlier for an interview on Friday and i am sooo excited and very hopeful he will get it!!!

Hi,

I've lifted you up before The Father.

I just wanted you to know that I own a recruiting firm and have worked with several folks in your situation. I have also seen in my own life where I was basically the #2 guy in a company making lots of money for the company and found myself unemployed simply because he wanted to do something else. I have also seen one occasion where I went six-months without any money coming in and another time when I went a year without the business making a penny.

I say all that to say this - HAVE FAITH! Stand on the promises of our Almighty God. Also, I would encourage you as strongly as I can to not just look for "a job" that can pay the bills and such but rather look to God who created you for a specific purpose. Far too many folks forget that Jesus is to be Lord of our whole life and look to just fiind a job because they think it's part of the curse they just have to live with. I don't believe that for a second. The Curse is something the Unbelievers have to live with. When we are Born Again, we have a new life and one with a purpose!

If you haven't read The Purpose Driven Life book, I would encourage you to do so. It can change your life. You will never be more successful, more happy, more content, and more blessed than when you are serving out the purpose for which you were created!

Lastly, see the promise as part of my signature. Read it, memorize it, believe it, live it! Then see if things don't turn around. When they do, I'd appreciate you letting me know.

God Bless,

Back
Top Bottom