Need to build a small, cheap, *easy* coop ASAP

Ask the commander of your hubby if there is anyone not deployed that could help build the coop for you. Check with some of the other wives they may have some building skills.

I do you a motion sensor light outside of my coop, but you have to have at least basic electical skills to install that (or have a friend who does). Are the predators getting into the actually housing part of the coop, or the the run? Even if you could add a door and lock to your existing housing set-up, that would be huge! And cheap! Do you have a picture of your current set-up (not the dog crate...lol). Modifying it might be your quickest, cheapest route.

NOW We' re Talking !, That's using your noggin, and would mos likely result in what she needs. Heck, If I was there, I'd do it for free just to say Thanks to her and her hubby, for their part in keeping my family safe.

to the OP, Like I said before, you can place a "Wanted" or "Barter" ad in craigslist, and you'll be surprised at how quickly people will reply.
I'm confident that if you mention your husband is serving in the military, you will have more offers than you can imagine.
Just be careful, and use you head about giving out too much personal info in the ad at first. and have a trusted friend with you at the first meeting with anyone who offers help.
(occaisionally there are some idiots who like to scam on craigslist too).

good luck, and tell your husband Thank You for me.
Ron

Back
Top Bottom