Need to Rant....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkieBantams

Songster
8 Years
Sep 23, 2011
Houston, TX
Yesterday me and my boyfriend went together to TRF on the grand opening day. We watched all of the shows together and the glass making session which they demonstrate how glass is made. Ok on the glass making session my boyfriend and I went to the front and there were some people behind us because we wanted to see how they make glass. The people behind us had the nerve to tell us to move out of the way because they couldn't see the glass making session. So I turned to look at them and then continued to watch the glass making. Then this lady started saying that I didn't have to be rude and to go back to where I came from you fat ass which is what I heard her saying that to me. I wanted to confront them but the best thing I did was shrugged it off. Why do some people have the lame nerve to tell us to move out of the way as that truely makes me upset. They could have at least spoke to us with good manners!!!
somad.gif

hugs.gif

Wow, what a selfish mean-spirited woman. She will fester in her own ugliness. It says a lot about YOUR character that you didn't even reply to her. Good job! If you were my child, I would be proud!

As to the nasty woman......
smack.gif

because they couldn't see the glass making session

There were other people wanting to see the session as well. Yes, they were rude in how they said it (at least in how they responded to you not moving), but next time, you need to make sure the people behind you can see so everyone can enjoy. Or don't, but don't be surprised when people react negatively.

my boyfriend and I went to the front

Did you push your way to the front while the session was going on? If so, that is especially considered 'not cool'.​

It has become a me me me world. She had that attitude. Sorry you had to meet such a rude and selfish person.
I agree she needs a good
smack.gif

Quote:
Thanks! Some people are just ignorant and selfish. My boyfriend and I continued to watch the performances at the Texas Renaissance Festival together and enjoyed every bit of it. I even taught him how to use a bow and arrow since we both shared one with 10 arrows. Then we got tickets for a raffle from Imaginarium Galleries which had all sorts of dragons called drabbits which are creatures that are part rabbit and part dragon. Anyways we got tickets for the great dragon raffle and my boyfriend won his first raffle prize which was a blue baby dragon! Overall we had a great time together at TRF.

I think resorting to insults, especially concerning someone's physical appearance, is the last defense of the unintelligent. Glad you guys had a good time in spite of that stupid woman!

Yes, she did do it in a rude way. But I agree, if these people were standing there watching already, and you finagled your way to the front, blocking the view they had, I would be ticked too. Its one thing for small children to squeeze to the front, but not adults. Sorry.

I was walking in the park one day and a small woman with a large St Bernard came toward me. Her dog lunged at me knocking me down to the ground. She couldnt control him nor drag him off me. I fought the dog off ,got up and told her that if she couldnt control her dog she needed to not take it in public. She told me I was just a fat a**ed cow who was jealous that she was younger and thinner. I told her that I could always lose weight but that her kind of stupid was forever. She didnt get it.

I will never understand people who cant ask something of a stranger politely, who cant offer an apology when they are in the wrong, who feel that the only way to get what they want is to be nasty and who feel compelled to go on the attack when they are in the wrong.... sigh... Gosh Im getting old I want to go back to the days when people were nicer,kinder and generally just more polite overall.

Quote:
There were other people wanting to see the session as well. Yes, they were rude in how they said it (at least in how they responded to you not moving), but next time, you need to make sure the people behind you can see so everyone can enjoy. Or don't, but don't be surprised when people react negatively.

my boyfriend and I went to the front

Did you push your way to the front while the session was going on? If so, that is especially considered 'not cool'.​

Yes, this does depend on the lady's perception of why she couldn't see (if OP and b/f had unintentionally cut her view off when they moved to the front) but the lady could have been nicer about asking to get closer......name calling uncalled for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom