need to re-home my 5 chickens in Snohomish, WA.

Dave NW

Hatching
Oct 26, 2017
5 chicks from April - now layers. Three gold sex links laying regularly. Two Americaunas, one of them laying. The other is probably the one with the cross-beak problem.
Need some options short of "out behind the shed". There is a local co-op that took the rooster - a bad sexing mistake. I don't know where to place the chickens. Any ideas?

Where are you located?? Quick pop up a few comment/threads on this website and then you will be able to post in the classified section. They have an entire catagory for free birds that need rehoming ads. Make sure to put your location in the title!! That or craigslist under the farm section. I have actually gotten several birds that way!

5 chicks from April - now layers. Three gold sex links laying regularly. Two Americaunas, one of them laying. The other is probably the one with the cross-beak problem.
Need some options short of "out behind the shed". There is a local co-op that took the rooster - a bad sexing mistake. I don't know where to place the chickens. Any ideas?
Hi do you still have the chickens, May I come and see them today if you do still have them?

Hi there I am looking for a small flock of chickens for eggs are you still looking for a home??

Hi I have been looking for some chickens I just got a coop please let me know if there availible In snohomish

Back
Top Bottom