Needing hugs and prayers - GOD WHY do U DO THIS?????????????????????

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
Just found out my older foster daughter has hodgkins lymphoma. I'm breaking my fast/diet today and we are all having comfort food IE pizza and ice cream.

She's scared, and i am too shellshocked to know how I feel yet. Her daughter hasn't figured out yet why her mom is so upset, but she probably wont.

I'll probably be checking out for a few days to get hospital and oncology stuff all setup, as they want to move fast here.

Wish me luck

hugs.gif

Last edited:
Dear Lord, please wrap Boyd and all his family in your protection and care. Rush the angels of healing and mercy to their side and give the whole family comfort Lord and that special peace that passeth all understand. I ask these things in the name of the One who taught me how to pray, Amen....

Boyd, our family prayers and thoughts will continue to be with each of you. Let us know what's happening as you can....

May God bless you all always.

Boyd, you and the family are in our prayers. May you all be wrapped in the warmth of the holy spirit as you take this journey. Take comfort in the knowledge that the prayers of many are lifting you up and that your name is being whispered in the heavens.

Back
Top Bottom