needing pics of different aged chicks starting at 6 weeks and up

hdowden

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 14, 2011
louisiana
i am looking for anyone who is willing to let the central louisiana poultry club use their pics on the site for sexing purposes. any pics from 6 weeks to at least 25-30 weeks of age. if you can please put some id on your photos so you will have credit for the pic, if no id is on photo i will use you byc username and put that on the pic(s). i will be labeling the pics pointing to the area(s) that i am talking about. i may even post it on here as well :) please include the breed as well.

thank you to anyone who offers their pics to us to use on the site.

gold lakenvelder pullets

male lakenvelder roos same age as above pullets

sliver lakenvelder roo

sliver lakenvelder pullet close to lay

Hopes this helps, dont know how to put my name on them

you can edit them in a program like paint to add your name/tag to the pics :) if you still can't get it in can do on my computer and use your byc name unless you want a different name/tag on the pic.

2-3 week old cockerel on the left~same one as below~he is bigger than the one on the right but still not sure if it is a boy at this age

20 week old silkie cockerel (his streamers say it all)

Splash silkie pullet 4-5 weeks~notice how big the white one to the right is~same cockerel as shown in other pictures~and the white one in the lower left is a pullet

Same splash pullet 20 weeks~notice round crest~no streamers

Last edited:

Look at him now~3 years later

Here she is three years later raising babies. Notice how everyone is salivating over the beet! That black cochin is being very careful not to get too close to mother hen. :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom