I bought my first two RR in June of 2018 then decided to buy 4RR in July. I never had any problems with Illness, pecking, mites ect. About a month ago I bought 5EE and 8BR from a breeder. I did all my research prior too as far as what to look for in feathers, combs, poop the whole 9 before buying them. Upon first glance they looked perfectly fine other than some missing feathers from a rooster. The only thing I was concerned about was diet which I planned to fix when I took them home. I put all the new chickens in a area away from my original flock and actually separated the EE from the BR due to pecking and eating feathers,it’s been about a month now. Each flock has a separate coop with plenty of boxes to lay. First day I got them I used DE for mites and lice probiotics, ACV and treated for worms with safeguard just Incase, never know. I give them grit, oyster shell along with their feed. Like I said never had any problems with my RR. Last week one of the EE became egg bound and unfortunately didn’t make it. Thinking maybe it was poor diet or stress from the new move. About two or three days ago I noticed one of my BR is sneezy, puffed up, sleeping a lot and clear liquid is coming from her mouth. First I thought it was sour crop, so I put in sick bay, didn’t have any water or food over night and the crop was empty the next day, no foul smells nothing. She still wants to drink and eat, she’s a little excessive with the water though, So then I tried treating her with VetRx and the sneezing seems to be better BUT the clear fluid still comes out sometimes after she drinks and she’s still all fluffed up. Today I went outside to treat the flock with DE again and when I turned 2 of the BR up side down to get under the wings that clear fluid came out of them too. I sat outside for about an hour after and they seem to be fine but they are drinking a lot of water. I looked to see if there was anything they could have gotten into but there’s not. I have been changing out food dishes, waters and bedding everyday, I rake the run everyday hoping that it won’t spread, I never seen worms in the poop. Idk what else to do. I’ve tried everything other than a vet because unfortunately no one in my area deals with chickens. I’ve googled and googled but nothing seems to give me a straight answer. The EE and the RR are perfectly fine it’s only the BR. Ughhhhh.... I’m open to any ideas feel free to tell me if I’m doing something wrong or missing anything.