Needing These Birds......KY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dewey101, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Dewey101

Dewey101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2007
    Elizabethtown,KY
    Iam trying to see if anyone was offering these Birds in Chicks or eggs that are about to hatch ( i donot have a bator =/ )

Runner or Pekin Ducks

any Type of the orphingtons

any type of Pheasants

just about any type of Big Breed or Bannys ( not really interested in the top hats or feathered feet!!

I know this is a broad question, Just wanted to see whats out there

2. schroader

schroader Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2008
    Beaver Dam Ky
    A buddy of mine has 21 (I think) OEG bantams for sale about 65 miles sw of ya. Let me know if your interseted I can get you a number.

3. Dewey101

Dewey101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2007
    Elizabethtown,KY
    Would You Have any clue what there asking price is???

4. schroader

schroader Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2008
    Beaver Dam Ky
    he is getting $15 to $20 a pair. And they are show quility. I went the the flea market here in the county and they are any fair priced.

5. Kentucky~Momma

Kentucky~Momma Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2007
    South Central Kentucky
    We have Buff Orpington hens for sale. No roosters available right now, but we also have plenty of chicks as well. PM me if you are interested.

We have quite a few different breed of chicks available as well. We currently have the Buff orpington, rhode island red, silver laced wyandottes, barred rock and ee in standard size, and in bantam we have mottled japanese, silver sebrights, and golden sebrights.

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Hi there! I have 4 2-day old pekin ducklings for sale, $5 each. I also have various mixed breed bantams chicks available. The only purebred chicks I have are feather footed, mille fleurs, bantam cochins, and silkies [​IMG] PM me if you are interested. I'm about an hour south of you [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by