Neem oil for mites

I have neem oil for my plants,i used in my small coop about a month back when i found red mite,i rubbed that mixed with a few drops of thyme oil in wood for a few days and its solved the problem
wee.gif
Im a huge fan of neem oil,it worked well for my horses..no fly likes it much it proper stinks
thumbsup.gif

Hi,i used it pure mixed only with a couple of drops of thyme oil and rubbed it in in parts, if i you warm the pure neem oil(in its container in bowl of warm water) you can use a paint brush for faster coverage
thumbsup.gif
i bought a 500ml bottle and still have half left and thats also from using it on my plants and a new coop i bought to last week x

Hi everyone! Sorry for my absence! Glad you guys kept discussing this topic without me. :)

With regards to Sevin and Dawn soap, I do not use them. The neem oil treatment can be used for prevention with a similar technique to your use of Sevin dust, keeping in mind you are working with oil instead of powder.
Prevention is indeed key! And we can do so with natural plant-based products just as Mother Nature intended. :)

The neem oil you get for organic gardening (Bonide neem oil) can that be used on on birds/animals and their housing? I got some for gardening... (Found it on sale so bought a bunch) and was expecting some horrid smell from what people have posted... But it smells like a citrus mixed with something... Certainly not awful or stinky.

Back
Top Bottom