Neglected Pup: Angry Update!

..you have put a lot of money in her you should be able to keep her! It’s like they had you put the money in her so now they don’t have to pay for her except for food if they even feed her!

So your neighbor technically stole your dog
She was "theirs" to start with, as we told them we couldn't care for her when someone dropped her off at our yard, so they took her in technically but didn't feed or care for her, so we eventually took her in, let her sleep with us, fed her, bathed her, got her treated at the vet, etc. But they all of the sudden want to claim her back because they've let her sleep with them a couple times but nothing else

..you have put a lot of money in her you should be able to keep her! It’s like they had you put the money in her so now they don’t have to pay for her except for food if they even feed her!
THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID! And whats sad is their income is way more than ours! I'm a teenager living with my single mom and they are a family of four with each one having their own job. I asked her to take the dog to the vet so we wouldn't have pups running around at least and she said she "didn't have the money", and then not even a week later I saw them moving in a brand new stove and washing machine! All of the money put into her so far, which I would estimate to be around $300, to mention the actual care put into her, came from my household. But now they want to claim her because they took the vet records and gave us $100.

In this case time may be on your side. They will let their guard down and go back to their negligent ways before long.

I think you can request a duplicate/replacement rabies tag in the event one is lost or stolen.

In this case time may be on your side. They will let their guard down and go back to their negligent ways before long.

I think you can request a duplicate/replacement rabies tag in the event one is lost or stolen.
I'm going to get her when they let her out soon. They NEVER walk their dogs on a leasg, just leave them out for hours, so I should get that chance soon. I'm most likely going to bring her to a no kill shelter soon, as she's very sweet and pretty and young, so no doubt she'll get adopted soon

In the event you get the dog back, if it were me I would dye her hair a different color. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

Oh yeah and they stole THREE of her collars already. Id give her a collar of mine, put it on her with custom tags and all, then she'd go to the neighbors and the collar would "disappear"

Back
Top Bottom