Neglected Pup: Angry Update!

I guess one option would be to take them to court over ownership. I'm not entirely sure how that would go, but I would think that if you provided evidence of the care you've been giving her (along with the money spent on her care and the tags/documents all in your name) it would go in your favor.

Just be prepared to have ever lasting bad blood between you and the neighbor if you go that route.

I read all of your first thread. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Is there any possibility of a reasonable discussion with the lady? If you kindly mention that she seems overwhelmed with the extra dog, that you can take it in and assume its care, and offer her visiting rights or something? If you word it like you're doing her a favor, would she open to the offer? I know you already spent money on this dog, but since it sounds like she doesn't care, and you do, can you offer the $100 back to buy her outright since all this dog is to this lady is an object...?

Is there any possibility of a reasonable discussion with the lady? If you kindly mention that she seems overwhelmed with the extra dog, that you can take it in and assume its care, and offer her visiting rights or something? If you word it like you're doing her a favor, would she open to the offer? I know you already spent money on this dog, but since it sounds like she doesn't care, and you do, can you offer the $100 back to buy her outright since all this dog is to this lady is an object...?
I've already tried that, unfortunately. But the neighbor is a rather mean and extremely lazy woman. She'll take any chance she can to prove that she's better than everyone else, even though shes filthy and lazy. That includes taking "better care" of her dogs

I guess one option would be to take them to court over ownership. I'm not entirely sure how that would go, but I would think that if you provided evidence of the care you've been giving her (along with the money spent on her care and the tags/documents all in your name) it would go in your favor.

Just be prepared to have ever lasting bad blood between you and the neighbor if you go that route.

I read all of your first thread. I'm sorry you're going through this.
I already hate the neighbors lol. However, court isn't an option. I definitely would and I know I'd win the dog, but her father actually owns the land that our trailer is on. They could easily tell us to move if that happened and we don't have the money to move the house

I already hate the neighbors lol. However, court isn't an option. I definitely would and I know I'd win the dog, but her father actually owns the land that our trailer is on. They could easily tell us to move if that happened and we don't have the money to move the house
Did you get a microchip in her? If you did you could easily go to court and win. You could use the money from the lawsuit to move far away from them so they can’t take Bear away from you again.

Did you get a microchip in her? If you did you could easily go to court and win. You could use the money from the lawsuit to move far away from them so they can’t take Bear away from you again.
Getting the chip wouldve been $40 to place and register, and my mom didn't want to pay that much. I mentioned that idea about the lawsuit but she said she didn't want to sue anyone unless she absolutely had to. So far they've still kept Bear inside...so I haven't had the chance to bring her back in my house, and theyd know if i went and got her myself. Theyre horrible people. Don't even want to care for "their" dog but won't let anyone else care for her either

You could shave her, and the next time she goes back to them...
https://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/dog-shaved-f-u-sad-13469680054.jpg?id=

😇
Screenshot_20200228-183816.jpg

Back
Top Bottom