Neighbor who won't quit complaining

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gumpsgirl, Sep 23, 2009.

1. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Really! You all can have him!

2. gumpsgirl

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    I did this for more of an experiment than anything. I wanted to see how the features worked and was happy that I could close my listing! Now is the close feature available to everyone or just the staff?

3. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

What I don't understand is how do you leave feedback, positive or negative?

4. gumpsgirl

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    I don't get that either Ann. I thought that maybe you can only view that option if you've won an auction, but I won the BYC for sale auction and still can't figure it out. [​IMG]

5. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I think you can only leave feedback if you won. I haven't won anything yet, so didn't get to see it. And just when I was going to bid 500 for Terrie's duck, Rob said we can't. [​IMG] Someone start an auction, so we can close it and see the feedback part.

6. gumpsgirl

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    I won the BYC auction Jody, and still can't figure out how to leave feedback for that. [​IMG]

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I left feedback for Wynette, so I know it at least partially works. I did "close a listing" on one of mine... maybe the BYC one, so maybe that's why there is not feedback option? Maybe closing doesn't "end early" but "closes" the auction?

8. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    It's in the upper right-hand corner of the acution, Stacey - you can click on "comments" to see them or, or leave feedback there.

9. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Oh, and good question about "close listing" showing just for staff or also for the poster. Can you guys see "close listing" for other listings besides your own?

10. gumpsgirl

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:I don't think so Rob, because I won the BYC one. I still don't see the feedback option though. It's truly not there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by