Neighbor's bird's on my property exposed to eye conjunctivitis and or possibly avian flu.. what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the beginning of this post they wanted to keep the chickens off their property but they didn't want to contact the owner of the chickens or build anything to keep them away.

The chickens have been exposed to a wild bird with eye Conjunctivitis, so they were worried about that.

Now they don't want to do anything about it and let it be. If the chickens remain on their land and get sick and die then so be it.

That is pretty much a summary of the problem.
So as of now there isn't a problem then?

Ive contacted animal control...
...I like the idea about contacting a veterinarian
I wish the owners of the chickens were more educated(I know nothing about fowl)
I bet this is a widespread problem where people like myself get really pissed off when other people's animals trespass upon me. I guess I can take down bird feeder .. my neighbor's chickens come into other areas of my yard as well which I don't like ..They enter under my pine trees and near the creek
so I am interested in who I can call like county commissioner to explain I don't want their chickens or dog in my yard.

Ive contacted animal control...
...I like the idea about contacting a veterinarian
I wish the owners of the chickens were more educated(I know nothing about fowl)
I bet this is a widespread problem where people like myself get really pissed off when other people's animals trespass upon me. I guess I can take down bird feeder .. my neighbor's chickens come into other areas of my yard as well which I don't like ..They enter under my pine trees and near the creek
so I am interested in who I can call like county commissioner to explain I don't want their chickens or dog in my yard.
Maybe put the bird feeder where the chickens cannot access it.

If the avian flu hops from poultry to cattle , penguin and dolphin what makes us so confident it won’t hop to us humans.. we got a heart and lungs just like all the other mammals ?

If the avian flu hops from poultry to cattle , penguin and dolphin what makes us so confident it won’t hop to us humans.. we got a heart and lungs just like all the other mammals ?
another reason I hate people whom neglect their livestock by running around on my property and another reason I am the masked man!

avian flu in Texas farm worker and now avian flu detected in Michigan farm worker not too mention All the chickens they are burying in Michigan.. I’d say we are next on the list unless mutating diseases don’t mutate , I’d say we mere mortals are likely to be susceptible to the avian flu … we shall see . Regardless I’ve got mask on anyway. If I’m wrong about wearing my mask then that’s okay I’d rather be a stupid guy that’s wrong for wearing his mask because if the maskless guys are wrong they die for being wrong.

avian flu in Texas farm worker and now avian flu detected in Michigan farm worker not too mention All the chickens they are burying in Michigan.. I’d say we are next on the list unless mutating diseases don’t mutate , I’d say we mere mortals are likely to be susceptible to the avian flu … we shall see . Regardless I’ve got mask on anyway. If I’m wrong about wearing my mask then that’s okay I’d rather be a stupid guy that’s wrong for wearing his mask because if the maskless guys are wrong they die for being wrong.
I love my mask. I will survive right or wrong with my mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom