Neighbors Taunt Dying Girl

Quote:
No, I do not believe it is just as bad. If it was other seven year olds taunting a dying seven year old and then adults started sending death threats to the bullying seven year olds- THEN, possibly it would be "just as bad". This was an adult who was tormenting a dying little girl. I put her in the same category as a child rapist- and I do not believe they should be sheltered from the wrath of anyone.

I can't get the news stories to come up for me but I can get the gist of the problem from all the posts. I'm glad these people were exposed and what they have done is beyond words....but a part of me wants to pity them for the sheer fact that they are monstrous creatures who cannot recognize their own monstrosity. They obviously are sociopathic, the whole family.

Its like a dog with rabies...it has no more awareness of its illness than these people seem to have. It bites without provocation because of the illness working away in its CNS. We can put a dog out of its misery but these people will live out their natural lives without knowing why they attack, slaver and bite those around them.

What a horrible existence to have that much hate and disease boiling inside of you all the time!

The terminally ill child has a better existence than these people. Her illness is physiological and doesn't seem to affect her character, her intelligence and her spirit. How fortunate she is compared to her tormentors!

My prayers are uplifted for her and her family....and a few are also uttered for her enemies, as they need them even more.

Quote:
No, I do not believe it is just as bad. If it was other seven year olds taunting a dying seven year old and then adults started sending death threats to the bullying seven year olds- THEN, possibly it would be "just as bad". This was an adult who was tormenting a dying little girl. I put her in the same category as a child rapist- and I do not believe they should be sheltered from the wrath of anyone.

I agree! Ugh..
Shes getting a taste of her own medicine.. and it dosent taste good.

Quote:

What a bunch of wackos... wow.
Good! And hopefully she gets a little bit of jail time... and the inmates have been watching t.v... Muhahahahahahaha

That family is so screwed now.. he lost his job... she got arrested...
Ahhh... the wheel of life...
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
I think the inmates, especially the burglars, murderers, pedophiles and rapists, will be uncomfortable with her. I think she's somewhat too coarse, rude, ignorant and childish for that sort of company.

Too, she's in her thirties - she's got many years of life left(well at least according to actuarial tables). What does she do next?

I did know one person who had Huntington's in his family. He was wrestling with the decision as to whether to get tested or not. It was tearing him apart. If I remember, he eventually got tested and then found he did not have the gene. I don't know how someone even lives with that, after watching relatives suffer with it. People who are 'spared' often have a very tough time reconciling that.

Maybe we can talk about how we have supported a person with a terminal illness.

Last edited:
Quote:
I think that they'll torment her...
big_smile.png

Just like they do the pedophiles...

But of course... shes probably be in protective custody(where the other inmates cant get to her..).. because her case was on the news and such...
hmm.png

Don't count on it. She's done nothing to justify any protection what so ever. She hit someone with a car. She's a very ordinary criminal. She's nobody special.

She's going into a jail full of women, most of whom have children.

Many of them feel frustrated and angry that their bad choices mean they can't be there for their children.

That makes them especially sensitive to a criminal who ridicules a little dying girl. Many of them have kids in foster care or with relatives, and are very, very worried about what's happening to those kids when they are not around to protect them. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an inmate or two who had lost a child to illness, or even right now, have sick children.

In other words, she's in for hell in that prison. They will be making her life a misery.

She may think she can strut around anyone, like she did with the neighbors.

I get an impression from the way she acts, that she's never had her mouth slapped shut by anyone a little bigger and badder than she is.

She has that sort of 'dumb courage' if you know what I mean.

For once, my 'see it from the other person's POV' and all that, is noticeably absent.

I have no sympathy.

I'm not even sure I particularly care if there is more to the conflict or how it started. I don't think an eye for an eye is still in the law books.

I don't think attacking Petkov is right, or any different from Petkov's own brutality, but it is somewhat inevitable, given what she's done.

Last edited:
Agreed..
I also just realised that the little girls mother JUST passed away last year...
I cant even imagine how that affected her.. and knowing that she also has the disease that killed her mommy...
Ugh..heartbreaking.. and so so sad.
And this monster makes FUN of her mother dying??

Yes, i truly hope that she gets jail time and they figure out WHO she is
fl.gif
... her life will be made hell..

I actually went to school with a girl that had this disease.. she and her mother both had it..
I remember that her mother passed away during our later high school years.. or maybe right after she graduated..
but the last i saw of this girl..she was still alive and had even had children.. (this was a few years ago though...so i dont know how she is today..)

Last edited:
Prisoners watch a lot of tv. And a lot of internet news. Most are going to know exactly who she is, what her charges were, how she pled, and what her sentence was, and probably more about her legal options and what's going to happen to her than she does.

A friend of mine's husband was a guard and said the prisoners were the only people around with enough time to really keep up on current events...

Well, usually, it does not kill a 24 year old or an 8 yr old child. It's like in the mid thirties, mid forties, usually, I believe. The little that I know about it anyway, which is very little. But it can kick in at any point after infancy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom