neighbors

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Cassandra, Yeah I forgot I used pine needles last year for the pigeons and it smelled so good. Good suggestion, I had totally forgotten about that.
wink.png

Sundance I have a rain garden, compost pile, and rain barrels. And, NOBODY in the area does such thiings or knows such ways.
roll.png
Do you believe it? I am sure they absolutely HATE my compost pile. Unbelievable. They are big on chemicals though, and beer
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png

Thanks for the link BayCityBabe, I will go to the library and print that info out. and show it to my neighbor. "friend" is RIGHT!
roll.png
I will research it. It is creepy though, that "they" are in "cahoots" against me. I am getting more paranoid by the minute. I really think I am Personna Non Grada. in these parts.
But, I am trying to keep my chin up. I got 2 ferret harness' and leashes at a thrifty sale today for a buck and put the little harness on one of the little Seramas and took it to the neighbors on the other side (nicer but still love to gossip) and showed them my new little "bird". I said these where new and they were not chickens they were Malaysian Seramas.
big_smile.png
They seemed "impressed"
roll.png

Last edited:
As far as I can tell there is no smell. But I have been cleaning a lot outside to make sure. I think I have the people pinpointed more. (the newer arrivals in the eneighborhood.

Each summer a farmer puts manure on a field or fields in the area and although there are no fields in sight, it usually stinks to high heaven for abaout a week whenever this happens. This happens regularly through the summer. I sure hope I dont get blamed for this.

Sorry this is turning into a novel.

Someone, a woman, is looking for a roomate and she owns a house in the country. Wow. That just popped out of nowhere today. She says chickens are fine. Kind of exciting but I will have to see how this plays out. I dont want to make any rash decisions,. I will be seeing the place early next week.
fl.gif

Better yet she said something about renting the whole place or maybe selling it. hmmmmwell we will see. wow was I surprised

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png

Thanks for the link BayCityBabe, I will go to the library and print that info out. and show it to my neighbor. "friend" is RIGHT!
roll.png
I will research it. It is creepy though, that "they" are in "cahoots" against me. I am getting more paranoid by the minute. I really think I am Personna Non Grada. in these parts.
But, I am trying to keep my chin up. I got 2 ferret harness' and leashes at a thrifty sale today for a buck and put the little harness on one of the little Seramas and took it to the neighbors on the other side (nicer but still love to gossip) and showed them my new little "bird". I said these where new and they were not chickens they were Malaysian Seramas.
big_smile.png
They seemed "impressed"
roll.png

Have you considered getting some of those Asian ground parrots as well
wink.png

Better yet she said something about renting the whole place or maybe selling it. hmmmmwell we will see. wow was I surprised

Maybe you could discuss a "rent to own" option.

Sounds like a move would alleviate a lot of stress for you. Not long ago there was a poster is FL who got a citation for her chickens. She was going to argue that they aren't being kept as livestock but as pets. I'd say that a bunch of banties and seramas fall roundly into the pet category rather than livestock.

Back
Top Bottom