Nervous about leaving my chickens for the first time

Nope. But I've come to accept the possibility of losses - I also free range over several acres.

Enjoy the Georgia Area Renn Festival (I assume that's the purpose of your trip???) A number of my friends are going, in costume. I'm a bit envious, but have other commitments on my time.

Whatever the purpose of your trip, the birds should be fine if you have a good sitter - in no more danger than when you are at work, the shopping center, or otherwise off property. Relax and enjoy your time away.

Nope. But I've come to accept the possibility of losses - I also free range over several acres.

Enjoy the Georgia Area Renn Festival (I assume that's the purpose of your trip???) A number of my friends are going, in costume. I'm a bit envious, but have other commitments on my time.

Whatever the purpose of your trip, the birds should be fine if you have a good sitter - in no more danger than when you are at work, the shopping center, or otherwise off property. Relax and enjoy your time away.
Ha! I wish I was going to a Ren Fest, but I'm attending a wedding and kayaking on the Chattahoochee

Back
Top Bottom