Nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit, but I know that God IS in control of the Election outcome, and we just need to trust him in times ahead. :)

So,

I voted!

I was number 296 at my area at 10:00 am. That is a lot for our small village, and still more people voting!!!

I will see how long Bella keeps her "I voted " sticker on her. Maybe it will predict who wins the election. :lol:

Most of the time, while I may be in favor of one candidate or the other, I think the country will perk along just fine no matter which of the two candidates wins. I do not feel that way this year. So yes, I'm nervous. And I think God has bigger fish to fry than who wins our election.

I'm not nervous. I have a preference, to be sure. But, both have longstanding careers, and I have a strong belief in our political system in the U.S. No, it's not perfect, but I'd sure as heck rather live here than anywhere else. As far as "bigger fish to fry" - leading this country is a pretty big fish, IMO!

I am a bit, but I know that God IS in control of the Election outcome, and we just need to trust him in times ahead. :)

So if god is deciding then why did you vote ?

:pop

How are we going to know who won if we don't go out and vote? Like I said God is in control of the outcome of the voting, and things go according to his plan for our country.

:pop

We are born with free will and the one thing a God would not be in control of is the outcome of any election in our free country. And Cassie, you are correct when you say that in general, the out come of our elections does not mean a drastic change no matter who wins. And despite what you may think, the same is true in this election unless you are Beck or Hannity.

Nervous ? No. Just going to be 4 more years of false promises by either.More debt,more bailouts,more promises,more money printed.Nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom