Nest Box Liner (INCLUDES S/H)

chick inn

Songster
6 Years
Apr 15, 2013
WNY
These Nest Box bottoms will fit your standard box and are made out of a durable, double walled, corrugated plastic that can be easily cleaned. These are cut to be 12" deep and extend 16" wide when laying completely flat. There are scores cut 4" on each side to allow them to bend up and form a more comfortable " \__/ " shape for your ladies nesting instincts. You can add a shelf liner/gripper to these to make egg landing a little softer, I use straw, myself.

Please send me a message if you need your liners to be shorter or deeper than the 12" depth. I can make different sizes (PM the quantity you'd like and the size) for anyone looking to purchase custom liners.

Regular Pricing, Includes Shipping:

1 @ $5

buy 3, get 2 free (5 for $15)
buy 5, get 5 free (10 for $25)

Feedback is always appreciated!

Last edited:
Please contact me with your address and how many liners you would like for shipping quote.

These Nest Box bottoms will fit your standard box and are made out of a durable corrugated plastic that can be easily cleaned. PM me with your box dimensions to be sure. These are cut to be 12" deep and extend 16" wide when laying completely flat. There are scores cut 4.5" on each side to allow them to bend up and form a more comfortable "U" shape for your ladies.

Please send me a message if you need your liners to be shorter or deeper than the 12.5" depth.

1 @ $3.00
5 @ $12.00
10 @ $20.00

Pictures coming soon...

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Do you mean a bucket on its side? Do you have a picture or a link you can refer me to? What size is the bucket?

Yes a 5 gallon bucket ob side
If I cut it with the grain of the liner going the other way, it wouldn't cave. It would have a little flex, but not cave. Are you going to be at the NY Chickenstock in May? I'll bring some then for you with extra pieces to make them custom fit, if you'd like...?

Back
Top Bottom