Nest box pictures?

Photos do disappear if they get moved by the user from where they used to be, this is an older thread so that probably happened here.

I don't know about the duck egg thing, don't have any ducks! (But welcome to BYC!)

24186_04-19-09_012.jpg

Here's mine... My girls love em and I do too.. This way my three year old can collect eggs without me worrying he'll let my girls out..
Heres an inside shot..
24186_joshs_278.jpg

I think i found out a while back that there's a rule that thou shalt not bump. But i have bumped so many times now, i mean it's all new to me. At least i will have company in byc purgatory.

My hens want the corner box. I can rearrange them all and they want the corner. I am getting twelve eggs in one box. I have twelve more girls on the ready... I really do not know what to do. The back up is making them lay in the doorway of the coop. I need a design that makes every box a corner box. But only the southeast corner. weird girls.

Quote:
You could always build one on top of the other. That way they are all in the same corner. The only thing is they might all want the same one, the very top.

Back
Top Bottom