Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

Pics

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us
I love the length of the warranty that’s almost unheard of, but I love the ease of cleaning another bonus. Is it movable!

Raising Chickens in a very wet, rainy climate makes this coop very intriguing! Wood can only last so long exposed to elements. Re-cycled plastic is superior and modern, absolutely love this model The fact that I don't need to build a roof over it just to extend it's life makes it less labor intensive for me.

I love the red mite resistance, the ease of cleaning, the durability, the excellent warranty, and the mobility of this coop. What a great solution! My hens would love this mobile coop and run almost as much as I do. They would definitely get more grass time.

I love the safety and durability for the chickens. I prefer the plastic coops because they’re easier to clean and don’t harbor all the nasties like wood.

Given the choices, I would choose the ease of cleaning. Being able to keep a coop clean is the most important of the three choices. Being mite-resistant is great, but if the coop isn't cleaned properly, you'll have lice and mites anyway, along with other ailments.

Now outside of those three choices, the fact that it's made of recycled materials is awesome. The wheels are a fantastic addition. This would be the perfect setup for my grow-outs.

Nestera's 25 year warranty is definitely a plus. At my age, this would be the last portable coop I'd ever have to buy.

AWESOME! This chicken tractor is speaking to my little homesteading heart. Recycled materials? Yes! Droppings tray? Yes! Automatic door? YES! Easy to move around my yard so I don't have to mow AND my birds get to forage safely? YESSS! It's a must have in my eyes.

Easy cleaning. I don't think very many new chicken owners take into account how messy birds can be and how long it takes to clean a coop out until they own a few of their own. Looks like a good coop for a small, beginner flock!

Back
Top Bottom