Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

Pics
Recycled content is a big deal to me, but that automatic door is looking really good as I slog through the wet grass to let my girls out this morning.

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us
Y'all want to know what is my favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops? I'm not sure if I like the 25-year warranty or the red mite resistance more but the ease of cleaning is so very close behind those two. I'm also digging the recycled materials, automatic door, mobility, and so many more features! Our byc are running out of space quickly so we could really use more coop space!

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

I

I like the easy cleaning the most! My flock can make a mess sometimes! 🥴

I love everything about this coop! It dismantles easily for deep cleaning when needed, as well as easy pull out drawers for regular maintenance in between. It has multiple access points, including a liftable lid to let you reach every corner. The exterior nest box has a separate lid to make egg collecting and nest maintenance simple and fast. The wheels make it quick to move around as wanted so your ladies can have a fresh patch of grass periodically. It has adjustable ventilation which really is needed on every coop. There's an awful lot to love here!

But what I think I like most is the recycled material it's made from and that 25 year warranty. Both speak of a company that cares about quality and longevity. Gotta love that!

Back
Top Bottom