Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

For me and my flock, the mobility the wheels provide, and the overall ease of moving it myself due to being made of lightweight materials, are everything.

Actually, this type and size of coop is *exactly* what I need to grow my flock at this current stage, in order to get my new cockerel, quarantine him, juggle a couple hens around, and maybe even let a broody safely hatch out chicks in there. The versatility of a coop like this is awesome!

25-year warranty, final answer! lol I enjoy the peace of mind knowing this coop would serve me and my flock well for years to come. :)

Last edited:

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us

My favorite feature has to be the reduction of red mites and other critter infestations due to the material being plastic and not the average run of the mill coop made with wood.
Anyone with outdoor poultry certainly knows the difficulties with keeping coops clean and bug free.
Using a nonporous material to build coops is a game changer and whoever is lucky enough to use your products will be so grateful… Not to mention the most important party our beloved feathered friends 🐔

I love that these products are made from near zero waste process. I think that is so impressive and very important for the environment, and is a great model for businesses globally.

Nesteras donations to charitable organizations and underprivileged communities also is very appealing, and would definitely be something I would consider when making a purchase.

The rugged construction, near zero maintenance and awesome warranty are the obvious reasons for appreciating these coops 🙂

I would say B, the warranty, is my favorite feature of the three options. So many prefab coops hardly last at all, so a 25 year warranty on one is cool!

Back
Top Bottom