Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

Pics

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us
If I have to choose between the 3 options given, I'm going to have to go with the 25 year warranty. That says a lot about a product when the company is willing to warranty it for 25 years!

Of course, the fact that it's easy to clean and red mite resistant are also huge bonuses, as is the fact that it's portable, so I can move it around my yard to lush new spots every few days. I also like the fact that it's smaller, because it will be great for quarantining any newbies before I introduce them to the larger flock.

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

For the contest- the reason i would love this coop is the warranty BUT after going to the website, there is so very much more that makes me want this brand of coop.

I Think the 3 HUGE features for me are less enviromental footprint using recycled materials.Nestera goes far beyond,the recycled plastic comes from aplant run from green biomass and the materials from the coop are also recyclable,which is so rare. Secondly the 25 year warranty,which is unheard of in any products,especially something being used by animals,as animals do things that engineers and designers never dreamed of in a million years.Finally, red mite resistance is amazing in the fight and its not just from the plastic,but the actual design.

In my mind, this is a company focused on enviromental sustainability and the well being of chickens.

I am hoping to set up 3 breeding pens in the coming year and i have been so unhappy with everything i have looked at so far.most of the reasonable coops ( same or more expensive ) that i found locally are poorly made , say they can hold far more chickens than they can ( i actually said something to a new chicken keeper that no they could not put 4 full size hens despite what the info said at my local feed store)

In fact, my locally owned store, i am going to share the nestera info as they are a locally owned feed store, farm implement, home improvement store)

anyway, when i set up this fall i am going to probably go with Nestera as they have better product for a very fair price,sustainable practices and great warranty

nicole

OhMaGosh! The MITE RESISTANCE! I am SO tired of the ongoing battle to keep the mites out of my old, wooden coop. There are WAY too many places to hide. A coop that could be safely and effectively disinfected would be an absolute dream!

Wow! Nestera really did their homework to design a coop to address the biggest concerns of all backyard chicken owners.
I especially like that the coop promotes wellness in poultry through its red mite resistant material.

Love that it's easy to clean while still being made responsibly!!

So hard to choose just one as all are important but since I have to choose it would be the mites! They are horrible and can kill your birds fast. It’s an ongoing battle with the wooden cages especially in this southern heat!

The ease of cleaning/being able to hose it down is a great feature. It's not something that can be done too often with a wooden coop without warping the wood. Drying it will be simple too.

Back
Top Bottom