Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

Pics
OK, now I'm really confused. Please confirm how you want the wording of our replies listed. Is it like shown on the Nestera ad:

View attachment 3542861A - EASY CLEANING
B - THE 25-YEAR WARRANTY
C - THE RED MITE RESISTANCE

OR, as you worded it in this reply:

Or does it matter?
I wrote it wrong...it doesn't matter if you included the words of your favorite feature. I am fixing my mistakes now. Which feature do you like best?

@ejtin2918

You didn't choose a favorite.​

Which is your favorite?

ease of cleaning
25-year warranty
or
red mite resistance?

With all these great features what's not to love about it! And with a 25 year warranty being the icing on the cake!
Does this mean the warranty is your favorite out of these three?

ease of cleaning
25 year warranty
red mite resistance

For the contest- the reason i would love this coop is the warranty BUT after going to the website, there is so very much more that makes me want this brand of coop.

I Think the 3 HUGE features for me are less enviromental footprint using recycled materials.Nestera goes far beyond,the recycled plastic comes from aplant run from green biomass and the materials from the coop are also recyclable,which is so rare. Secondly the 25 year warranty,which is unheard of in any products,especially something being used by animals,as animals do things that engineers and designers never dreamed of in a million years.Finally, red mite resistance is amazing in the fight and its not just from the plastic,but the actual design.

In my mind, this is a company focused on enviromental sustainability and the well being of chickens.

I am hoping to set up 3 breeding pens in the coming year and i have been so unhappy with everything i have looked at so far.most of the reasonable coops ( same or more expensive ) that i found locally are poorly made , say they can hold far more chickens than they can ( i actually said something to a new chicken keeper that no they could not put 4 full size hens despite what the info said at my local feed store)

In fact, my locally owned store, i am going to share the nestera info as they are a locally owned feed store, farm implement, home improvement store)

anyway, when i set up this fall i am going to probably go with Nestera as they have better product for a very fair price,sustainable practices and great warranty

nicole
A -
cant figure out how to edit my original post

@Kiki

What’s not to love! I love that it’s portable so you can move your chickens to fresh grass and in turn benefit from them eating bugs all over the yard!

What’s not to love!? I love how portable it is so you can move your chickens to a new grassy spot. They enjoy fresh grass and you benefit from natural bug elimination!
If you had to pick one, which would it be?

ease of cleaning
25-year warranty
red mite resistance

Back
Top Bottom