Nettie, are you out there? Are you okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww, I'm so sorry for both of you. Nettie, I hope you get better soon and life gets better. You two seemed like such a great couple. The break-up makes me sad, and sad for your ducks too. I am sure this will impact them emotionally too.
hugs.gif
Joe, are you taking over the business, or is it too overwhelming for one person? I love all the products and ideas you guys had. Me, my farm and my ducks will miss you both. I'm here if you want to talk.
hugs.gif

I know neither of these people but I find it incredibly awful of some of you to bad-mouth a man you've never met while hypothesizing about what is going on in their personal life. Why don't you lay off, give them time to work out whatever is going on? This is a public forum viewable by the whole world. Would you like someone discussing your personal life on the internet???

Amazing.

DT

Dr. Todd :

I know neither of these people but I find it incredibly awful of some of you to bad-mouth a man you've never met while hypothesizing about what is going on in their personal life. Why don't you lay off, give them time to work out whatever is going on? This is a public forum viewable by the whole world. Would you like someone discussing your personal life on the internet???

Amazing.

DT

Absolute agreement.
clap.gif

The way I understand it is that Nettie spent the duck diaper money before she made the actual diapers and decided she was just going to stop. Joe is takeing HIS time and money to refund everyone that hasn't got their orders.

Bad Mouthing someone you haven't even met... Harsh.

I certainly take your point, Dr Todd, but I guess people are responding to the personal stuff that was put up on the commercial website - deliberately made public by one of the parties. Naturally, after reading this publicised personal information, people became very worried about what had happened and concerned for the well-being of individuals who are valued and well-liked in this community. At that point, public discussion was inevitable and normal, even if not 100% desirable or accurate.

But I agree that further public speculation is going to help no-body out at this stage.

I think that everyone now just hopes that things turn out as best they can for all.

Edited to fix typo....

Last edited:
i think this is just a good lesson for all of us to trust no one. don't lend money expecting anything in return, and dont receive money without expecting to pay some kind of price. when will people learn...

I've been on vacation and busy getting ready for school. I was so sorry to read these posts. I loved the quality product Nettie made and always received good service when ordering from Indoor Ducks. Your business will be missed! I wish the best for both Nettie and Joe. I always enjoyed reading your posts and appreciate all of the advice about ducks you shared with us.

I for one am very sorry to hear that the duck community is losing what in my opinion was a valuable contributor...someone who was willing to go and make inroads where others hadn't gone before. I surely hope everything works out for the animals involved, especially.

Last edited:
Piper, my Pilgrim house goose, and I will greatly miss IndoorDucks. I hope everything somehow works out, and maybe love will win the day (I am a hopeless romantic - but how often do two lovers of house ducks find eachother?).

(hugs)

(Formatting apologies - sent from phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom