Netting strong enough to stop a hawk?

I have the 1" heavy knotted netting from Pinnon hatch farms and I love it! My aunt who lives 2 properties down also uses it. I have hawks and eagles galore in the mountains (they nest in the pines) and not one has even attempted to go through it. We get very strong winds from the santa anas, and the netting holds up great, hardly even moves with the wind.

With 2" openings, light to moderate dry, powdery snow will fall through. Wet or heavy snow fall will stick. We take a broom and beat off any accumulated snow, but in general we don't get a lot of snow here.
We tend to get all different kinds of snow here. Sometimes it's really dry and powdery, and other times it's a lot more wet.

I have the 1" heavy knotted netting from Pinnon hatch farms and I love it! My aunt who lives 2 properties down also uses it. I have hawks and eagles galore in the mountains (they nest in the pines) and not one has even attempted to go through it. We get very strong winds from the santa anas, and the netting holds up great, hardly even moves with the wind.
Good to know about the wind. We do get some pretty bad wind storms here occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom