Neurodivergent chicken keepers

Pics

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
Premium Feather Member
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
Hi all. Before i go any further with this let me explain what this is about and why you may want to consider hopping on the thread.

This thread is for neurodivergent chicken keepers, which means essentially people who think a little differently then others. Autism, OCD, ADHD, etc. It’s made with the intentions of sharing your experiences owning chickens being neurodivergent and knowing your not alone. With that being said, this doesn’t mean you need to be neurodivergent to be on this thread! Even if you are, you do not need to feel the need to explain what you might have, or even talk about it at all. I’m aware that sometimes it can make people uncomfortable to discuss about these types of things and feel that they should describe what they have but it’s important to have awareness, so with that said, if you feel uncomfortable in anyway sharing, please, don’t. There is nothing wrong with watching the thread and not even typing. You don’t need to feel pressured to describe what you have, either, but if you would like to do that feel free. I made this with the intentions of feeling comfortable that you are not alone, and to just chat to others about things like chickens, ducks, whatever!

Last edited:
Hi all. Before i go any further with this let me explain what this is about and why you may want to consider hopping on the thread.

This thread is for neurodivergent chicken keepers, which means essentially people who think a little differently then others. Autism, OCD, ADHD, etc. It’s made with the intentions of sharing your experiences owning chickens being neurodivergent and knowing your not alone. With that being said, this doesn’t mean you need to be neurodivergent to be on this thread! Even if you are, you do not need to feel the need to explain what you might have, or even talk about it at all. I’m aware that sometimes it can make people uncomfortable to discuss about these types of things and feel that they should describe what they have but it’s important to have awareness, so with that said, if you feel uncomfortable in anyway sharing, please, don’t. There is nothing wrong with watching the thread and not even typing. You don’t need to feel pressured to describe what you have, either, but if you would like to do that feel free. I made this with the intentions of feeling comfortable that you are not alone, and to just chat to others about things like chickens, ducks, whatever!
Hi! I have OCD and General Anxiety disorder. My chickens and turkeys help me so much!

Back
Top Bottom