Nevadans?

They're all moved over. 4 total, all super squirmy and squeaky. Mama didn't like me messing around, but I figure that's all I should need to do all day, so she can just be left alone now. I let the kids see two of them while I was moving them over, but they didn't get to touch.

Congratulations Missy!

Sunny, the pictures look very professional. I think you should submit them to Nevada Magazine.

Elizabeth, sorry to hear about your cat. Keep us posted.

Way too funny Seth!

I sing solo, so low you can't hear me!

We have babies!!!

I looked in this morning, and there was a pile of fur in the corner of the kennel that mama rabbit is in. I'm glad she had them there, because she's been using the "box" I put in for her bathroom, and now I can just take that box and dump it to keep things fresh. I don't know exactly how many babies, but I saw one pink one moving around in the fur, and 2 black and another pink moving outside of the nest, so I just reached in long enough to put those three in the nest. Then I kicked my daughter of out her room, put a space heater in there, and shut the door. (It's super cold in the room, and I don't want to lose babies just because it's mama's first time.)

So right now we have at least 4 moving, healthy babies. I didn't dig in the nest to count more, and the nest is FAR back in the kennel. I just left her alone.

bun.gif
love.gif
CONGRATS!!! How exciting!!!!!
ya.gif

Congratulations Missy!

Sunny, the pictures look very professional. I think you should submit them to Nevada Magazine.

Thanks Sheryl! I have some that are spectacular but didn't post them cause you can't post photos on a website then sell them. I need to adjust them then see what I'll do with them. I'm trying to get a nice portfolio together.

LOL on the solo.
Yep that's the one. It's not nearly as busy as it was last year but it may pick up more activity as we get down to the wire.

We have babies!!!

I looked in this morning, and there was a pile of fur in the corner of the kennel that mama rabbit is in. I'm glad she had them there, because she's been using the "box" I put in for her bathroom, and now I can just take that box and dump it to keep things fresh. I don't know exactly how many babies, but I saw one pink one moving around in the fur, and 2 black and another pink moving outside of the nest, so I just reached in long enough to put those three in the nest. Then I kicked my daughter of out her room, put a space heater in there, and shut the door. (It's super cold in the room, and I don't want to lose babies just because it's mama's first time.)

So right now we have at least 4 moving, healthy babies. I didn't dig in the nest to count more, and the nest is FAR back in the kennel. I just left her alone.

bun.gif
love.gif
Congratulations Missy! So exciting! Can't wait to see them!
Congratulations Missy!

Elizabeth, sorry to hear about your cat. Keep us posted.

Way too funny Seth!

Ha! My parents use to ask me if I knew the song "Far, Far away", they wanted me to sing......far, far away
lau.gif

Ha! My parents use to ask me if I knew the song "Far, Far away", they wanted me to sing......far, far away
lau.gif
LOL! I find that hard to believe!

My parents used to describe my sister as "the real singer" in the family and me as "the entertainer". Actually because of the criticism I got when I was young I never invited them to hear me sing and I was 30 something before they came to hear me after their friends were raving about my show. After that they changed their tune. When I was young my Mom was determined to turn me into a soprano and it was a disaster! I am a very low Alto and trying to sing soprano was a horrific mistake!!! Of course it doesn't hurt that I mostly sing old people music. hahaha!

OK I needed to lighten my mood and you all know how much I like to share so...

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do 'practice'?

Why buy shampoo when real poo is still free?

Back
Top Bottom