Nevadans?

We have a swamp cooler, but our coop isn't big enough for it. We hit 111 today, had the mister on since this morning, and have hosed down the run every few hours.
ugh--111! I hose down the run a few times a day when it's hot here, too.

Lilo, 17 weeks old Barred Rock~ Checking out her first egg with her 2 golf balls she was obsessed with all morning.
smile.png
Yay!!
congrats to her on her first egg!

kmollyhughes, THANK YOU! I really love the Silkies and they are just the sweetest. They are doing well with the other chickens but they are still in a large dog crate so no one gets bullied. I hope you like the little rooster, he was one of my favorite boys but I cant have roosters as you may know so he went to a wonderful new home with you.
big_smile.png
D.gif

Awww! You're welcome! There's always a few more silkies where those came from. ;) And your rooster is such a sweetie! We named him Ol' Red. Would've taken more, but 3 roosters for our girls is just right. Hope your new babies do great!

frow.gif
Sorry I haven't been on lately, went to Seattle for over a week. My son came home from Afghanistan and we had a great visit there. The weather was both nice and rainy and then hot. Here's a picture of us we took last Friday. I'll catch up with everyone after a bit of a rest.

frow.gif
Sorry I haven't been on lately, went to Seattle for over a week. My son came home from Afghanistan and we had a great visit there. The weather was both nice and rainy and then hot. Here's a picture of us we took last Friday. I'll catch up with everyone after a bit of a rest.

Glad you son is home safe. Great pic.

frow.gif
how nice. glad you had a good visit and that he's home safe! You look good, sheryl! Hope you've been feeling better.

frow.gif

YES! Glad your son is home safe!

Back
Top Bottom