Nevadans?

Quote:
Only $400?!!! Geesh!
roll.png

We used kennel fencing for part of our run at the old house. It works great if you have a nice tall fence around your yard but here I need a much taller run and we will cover it as well. We couldn't find 7' t-posts so we got the 6' tall ones instead and figured we would buy some of those t-post extensions we see on-line to top them off or we will put a couple of very tall posts in the middle of the run and make it like a circus tent.
hmm.png
Anyone used these extensions before? I found them but they didn't list prices on-line and I was hoping we could talk to others that had used them before we call and find out how much it would be.

wee.gif
I am sooo excited! Aubrey came over and we got the tree and we put up most of the lights. The house looks so cheery right now!!!
ya.gif

I just need to run into town to pick up a few more strings of lights and then it will be all done. I'll get pics when it'a all finished!
big_smile.png

yeah! today was super fun. Hope its as awesome as you wanted!

Doing another flyer tonight. Usually i do my comic-booky things but tonight i wanted to try painting and since sunny's roos were so inspiring i ended up with this
418cf2ab.jpg

that part was cool but i ended up ruining the whole thing after i did my words by trying to do some kind of background.
roll.png
I did weird distorted polka dots and it just looked way too busy so i covered them all with more white paint and now its just a mess. hahaha, oh well, i warned the guy this was my first time painting. im thinking once its printed all of the weird texture changes wont be as noticable.

Back
Top Bottom