Nevadans?

Awe, It's okay. It does get better. Try to ignore those bullies and show them how much better you are. They'll keep trying over and over and over again but don't let them get under your skin no matter what they say.

Hi Kim! I haven't been here in ages. I need to post my latest little Black Am cockerel that hatched out on 3/14. Just checking in to say hi to you and Sunny, and all the Nevada folks. This was always such a nice thread. Hope all is well!

~Steff

Hi Kim! I haven't been here in ages. I need to post my latest little Black Am cockerel that hatched out on 3/14. Just checking in to say hi to you and Sunny, and all the Nevada folks. This was always such a nice thread. Hope all is well!

~Steff
Gave you a holler on the Bay Area thread too...
frow.gif

Hatched out one of Lavern's chicks so far today. I have 3 hatches going at once. Don;t ask
th.gif

Worst day ever. Sick, bullied, beat, and yelled at. Detained at school for suicide risk. I may not see tomorrow if this continues.

Ugh! I despised High School! Now they have that online High School here in Nevada. I would have done that in a second when I was a teen! Luckily College was a completely different story.) LOVED it! Such a great time of my life. I think it's so great because you are treated like an adult (cause you are) by the professors and if you get a bad professor you can just drop the class. I loved that! Also the bullies don't end up going to college, at least not until they mature a lot more and are past that idiotic stage of life. Of course I did not play on any of the sports teams or join a sorority or anything so I'm talking from my perspective only.

Anyway, I'd explore other options if it gets really bad. Not worth putting your health at risk!

Ok local people.....chicken math just slapped me again. Have an order coming and was supposed to split it. Other chick (lady) reduced # she wants. Thin out flock or keep them...?!?! Maybe I could give/sell some so I don't have so many. Eeeeeeeck.
sad.png

I'd be very interested in the splash marans if you still have them!!! Maybe even a couple of others, like the Brahmas or the white sultans.

In Dayton. I think I'd do a couple Silver Lace Wyandottes, Light Brahmas....have a bunch of young silkies. Have to make room for Blue Splash Marans, White Sultans, and Salmon Faverolles. Totally overflowing with chicks right now. ;p

PM me. :)

Found this. Perfecty describes my morning.

yuckyuck.gif
I think we all have days like that once in a while.

Love my light brahma. Just saying. She was the last to mature, but she's extremely quiet and docile. My SLW could have more personality. She's not the least favorite, but she's not in the top 10, either.

Russ and I are celebrating our 7th anniversary today! People talk about the 7-Year Itch, but nobody says a thing if those 7 years pass by blissfully, no matter what trial has come up.

These are the pics we saw when our profiles met on HotorNot.com

Our engagement photo. Can you tell I was fighting a raging case of the flu? Totally lost it about a half hour after the photo shoot.

Less than a year ago, at Tough Mudder. Through cancer, heart attacks, disabled kids, and poverty, we're still strong as can be. No fights yet!

NO! I cannot tell you had the flu! You look gorgeous in that pic! I wish I looked that good when I have the flu.
hmm.png
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
And don't stress about the possibility of an argument. Studies show that couples that argue and actually work out their stuff during that argument are healthier than couples that avoid the tough subjects. :)

Aubrey!!! I am getting so excited about the wedding! Only 1 month to go!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Found something I thought I should share here.
big_smile.png

579334_388565201252658_1902162643_n.jpg

REMEMBER NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO .... SOMEONE IS GOING TO HATE, BEST WAY TO HANDLE IT... IS TO GIVE THEM A REASON TO HATE ''BE SUCCESSFUL' BECAUSE HATERS aka ''LOSERS' REALLY HATE THAT!

Got this on FB a few minutes ago and thought of you!

TOTALLY agree with SunnyDawn!

High school for me was miserable. I had a male bully who used to physically harass me, come to my house and vandalize it, you name it, he tried to torture me with it. On top of all the petty females there also, doing, well, normal petty teenage girl stuff.

Don't let it show that what they are doing is getting to you in any way. Throw on a smile, even if it's fake, and tough it out. It's only a few short years, and the "real world" gets so much better!

Then, go on to do great things, and you can laugh at your old bully when they're still living in their mom's basement and working at a community pool with a bunch of 15 year olds, for minimum wage :)

Back
Top Bottom