Nevadans?

I have been painting away on my house so we can move on to coop building. I finished all the window trim over the weekend. Jose scraped the high eaves on the 2 sides of the house. I got up early to do some painting on the eaves before work. I'm so ready to be done with this project! I will be out there again tonight after work.

My daughter, Laila, took her first ballet class this morning. She looked so cute in her outfit. I can't wait to hear how she liked it. Soren will start soccer next week. Jose is coaching the little team.

have a good day everyone!

Elizabeth

Quote:
Awww, I remember when my oldest started ballet. She looked so adorable!
Good luck with the painting! We were in that same position a month ago and will be doing it again soon in the new place. Well, after work and on weekends. I never got up and painted before work.
hmm.png

Last edited:
Tyler,

PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME!!!!!!

I got an e-mail from Julie Peterson this morning ( the head of the NNPFA). She ave me some info on the show and was looking for volunteers. (it was a generic e-mail). There was a part in the e-mail exclaiming," we even have interest from two outside entities regarding our show!".

Well I hope you dont mind but I e-mailed her back asking about a booth for us. Did someone already do this?

Sheesh, where is everybody?

Julie e-mailed me back and said she would live for us to have a booth! Also she said she is going to discuss it at the monthly meeting tonight and get back to me

Back
Top Bottom