Never I repeat ever put an egg in your pocket

AChickenLoverProduction

Chirping
8 Years
May 20, 2011
San Antonio Texas
Well funny story here it goes~ I went to my local feed store to pick up some starter grower, all well and good, I buy it bring home and pour it in the tub were I store it. My hens then began screaming at me, you heard right they yell at me if I dont let them out of the coop, so I said, ''What the hey ladies! I'll let you out while I clean the coop!'' They were excited and bolted out the door, then a started raking and shoveling. I went over to the nestingbox and saw my oldest hen laid an egg, I walked out too were she was dust bathing and said, ''Thank you Pip, for laying an egg~'' She ignored me and went back on to rolling in the dirt. So inbetween all of this I stick the egg in my pocket, a have a pool and my chickens love it when I clean the skimmer and give them the dead bugs. So I dump the remains in their coop, and on my way out- CRACK! I hit the door way with my leg!!!
somad.gif
There I was walking around with yolk dripping down my leg!
gig.gif
sickbyc.gif

So that was my lovely afternoon of chicken-ness~
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
I've gotten into a miserable habit of sticking them in my jacket pockets. Which means, if you come around back to see me at any given point, I've an egg in my pocket. One of my coops is a raised coop, so I have to lean over to get in. *crack* you guessed it!

I swear I will learn my lesson. Soon!

my mom takes her chickens feed out in a bucket and after she feed she colects and puts her eggs in the bucket so none get squished. funny story. thats gotta be the laugh of the day.
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom