New Addition in the works!

I like the sign!
Thank you! We actually have 2 signs but theyve had to be relocated since we started the project. They are both hand painted and designed by myself. I made them 2 years ago when we first brought chickens into our lives. I cant wait to rehang the signs but it will have to wait until the project is complete.

Thank you! We actually have 2 signs but theyve had to be relocated since we started the project. They are both hand painted and designed by myself. I made them 2 years ago when we first brought chickens into our lives. I cant wait to rehang the signs but it will have to wait until the project is complete.
Wow you made them!?!

Wow you made them!?!
Yep. Just takes a little paint and patience. I made stencils to work off of.
20180818_130428.jpg

Here's both signs on the original coop before the addition. It's just 3/4" treated plywood. It cost me 2 bucks at a print shop to print my stencils. Then I fine tuned the lines with a very small paint brush to get clean edges

Wow, are you thinking of getting some more? I always say, if you have the room, fill it. The more chickens, the happier you are!:bun
We have 12 young ones in the lower coop on the extension but a large majority of them are roosters. We can only keep one roo unfortunately so the roos will be staying in there until they reach maturity and the hens will go in the upper coop with the previous 8.

We both worked late yesterday so no progress made. However I had the whole day off so I wired the entire run. When the SO came home he put up a door on the run so we can get in and out to clean, fill feeders, etc. Theres one small section we didnt get done so they wont be able to go out in it just yet. We have the dog crates set up back to back as a temporary run. The roof still needs screwed down and we have to cut the sheet metal for the addition's roof. New nesting boxes are still not made. We are getting closer!

Back
Top Bottom