New Akc Champion!!

Oh my gosh, CONGRATS!!! I have been working on this one for a few years myself, but with a much different breed, chihuahuas! It looks like we might have a few contenders out of my current litter though. That is so wonderful for you, and can't wait to see pics of the new champ!!!

Congrats!
clap.gif

I just need a major to finish one of my girls from Bred-by AND CAN'T FIND ONE!!!
sad.png
Will be heading up to Canada for their National Specialty next month, the breeder (from Australia) of my special is judging on one of the days so it should be a fun trip.
I think I only need two more Bred-by champions to be eligible for the 10+ ch. AKC medallion.
I like your Bulldog. I judged at the Pueblo CO match and put up a 4 months old for Best In Match. Such a pretty girl, I couldn't pass her up. I also judged Rotties at the Emerald Valley club in Ohio. Temperaments have really improved in the breed. Perry Payson and Rick Mysileivic show quite a few in this area.
Be greedy this weekend, majors are getting harder and harder to find. My NC friend will be helping me here in CO at our IW specialty over Labor Day. Our judge is from England and we'll have majors
big_smile.png

Carrie

Perry has been here on the last 2 circuits I have attended. Fortunately or unfortunately, (LOL) my dog or a dog I bred has beat his string of dogs almost every day. He won one day at Salem, and he may have had the WD yesterday, not sure, but did not today. He did take BOB with his Special pretty consistently.

We struck out today, but no one can rain on my parade today. Not sure I want to win under this judge anyway after what I saw him use.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom