New Alaskan breeders coop - finally!!! (pics)

You're welcome.
smile.png
It's muck and mud with breakup right now, but knowing Spring is right around the corner helps.

building coops is pretty cheap compared to my main hobby.if i get the itch an go to reg beefmaster sale.ill spend between $1500 an $2000 for a cow.an im liable to come home with 2 so thats $3000 or $4000.

Quote:
lol.png
I'm at probably $2500, and I'm only halfway done... maybe a cocaine addiction would be less expensive than my chicken addiction...
hmm.png

coke only gets you high for a few.but chickens are an addiction an high you never come down from.an hey its only money.

Oh yeah... and hubby will be glad to know that I'm sticking to chickens for my high.
big_smile.png

lol.png

Great looking coop. And thanks for the pictures. When I see pictures like that, I am so sorry I wasted so much of my life working in offices.

Good Luck,

Rufus

Cracker, are you goin' fishin'?
lol.png
Well, you have to pass right by our place on the way down there - only one road to Homer! Then again, we may be fishing too...we'll have to see!
big_smile.png

Rufus, I'm glad you enjoyed the photos, but they weren't meant to make anyone feel bad. :aww Just know that it's out there for you!

I'm on cloud nine today, because my quails are starting to hatch.
love.gif
I also got the lumber for the siding on the new coop dropped off today - it's rustic flitching, and should blend the coop into the surroundings quite nicely.
smile.png
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom