New and clueless in Ohio

I think I may do that, it might be my only break lol! Sure I can try to post one.

I hope that one will do.

Well this is a guess keep in mind, but I'm gonna say,,,,,,,, You got her on friday and she still has the yellowish poop, however she has some feathering so I'm gonna say shes maybe 8 or 9 days old. JUST A GUESS
adorable tho!!!

Thank you, efen a guess is better than not knowing. I guessed at least a week, so that helps put my mind at ease about the age. And thank you, I thougt she was too. Now I jist need to figure out what breed she is

welcome-byc.gif
Only ones, enjoy a stuffed animal to cuddle with, and a mirror will make her think there is another chick around. A lonely chick bonds closely with the human that cares for her, if she is able to see you - like thru wire if its part of her broody box - she won't peep so much. If she is a small breed you may consider having her as a house pet, and provide a safe, run for her to go outside and do chicken things - like scratching and digging.

If she is only a week old, she probably still needs a brooder light over part of her box so she can go under it if she feels cold. They usually are kept inside till they are fully feathered out.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom