New Anti-Spam System

Status
Not open for further replies.
We understand the need to beat the spammers. How long or how many posts does it take to have the system recognize you as a non-threat? I've been a member quite awhile, just haven't been posting much.

Spam is evil!!
.....having said that, im a newer member and im just dying to post some pix of my new babies!

I have 3 fully grown reds, and a brooder full of silkies, wyandotte & orpingtons (14 total) i think the babies are 2 weeks old...
Iv also talked my neighbors into taking some of the new chicks so they are busy coop building. I, like many of you, thinks chickens are so great, that everyone should have them!

Cant wait to post pix of my silly girls!

D
big_smile.png

Quote:
Ditto, I've been a member for several months already, and want a siggy, but it won't let me! How many posts until you can make one??? I'm learning and asking questions on my flock, and it'd be handy if I could just add what i have in my siggy and not have to type it out over and over again.
Teresa

bartchick & Double T: There shouldn't be anything stopping you from posting pictures, links, or signatures. If there are, they probably don't have anything to do with our spam system.

Quote:
I can post pictures and links easy as pie, have been since like my 6th or so post I think, but can't find the option to create a signature or avatar photo for that matter, if I am allowed to do so. I just figured I didn't have enough posts to do so, or if I'm missing it, can someone point me to where as in what links I need to click on to do so??? TIA!
Teresa

I've got some pics of my 3 week old pullet australorps, keen to find out the sex. When can I post pics?

Quote:
You will need a few more posts. It will be easy to get them. Just go play in the game forum, or welcome a few new members. You will be able to post pictures very soon.

Imp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom