New Anti-Spam System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now a golden feather member and still can't post pictures on my profile can I speed this process up I need to also be able to post 3 roosters for free this is urgent. Please help

Only you can speed the process.

Participate in a discussion or 2!
smile.png

Hi I am new in the back yard and my English is not so good but I lost my rooster Fimbar in an accident and I have 10 hens, by themself.He use to take care of all of them and I don't know what to do without him and how to replace him.....
thanks
catauro

Hello! I just registered with your site, which has been very informational to my family and I since we got our chicks the beginning of May 2011. I have to say they are very entertaining! I do have some questions however regarding the breeds. I would like to post pictures but can wait to do so. We are really excited because one of our hens just laid her first egg today! My youngest son was actually right there when it happened. She was making a really awkward noise and he was worried so he ran out to the coop to see what was up. I am excited to be able to have questions answered finally!
lol.png

Hi all-

Another newbie question. Is a link and a thread considered the same here? I read that we cannot post a link until we have had 10 posts (I believe) but on another forum I am in, starting a thread is a new topic and a link is something that allows people to go to see other information.

I have been looking for almost 1/2 an hour and cannot find out how to start a thread to ask questions about the flock I have. Somehow, I thought I was able to when I did the new introduction...but for the life of me, I cannot figure it out now.

Any help would be great.

Thank you much.
big_smile.png

Quote:
go to the desired section... so if its about predators go to that section..

if its about behavior.. go to the behavior section... (you get the point)

at the top right hand side there will be a yellow button "post a new topic"

Quote:
Hi chckncrazee,

There are a lot of different semantics on the internet and BYC uses them all. Good Grief I know.
lol.png

A link and thread are not the same here. You are correct, it is the same as your other forum.

In the upper right of each forum is a button that says post new topic. Topic and thread are used interchangably. Click on that, type in a subject and ask your question, in the box.

Go ahead and start a new thread, ask your questions.

Imp

ETA- I see DAR beat me again, darn canadian computers.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom