New Anti-Spam System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this site and did not know what " GFM or PPM" stood for. Now I know.
Being an old guy who has had egg layers for years, I don't particularly like being referred to as a "New Egg". I would prefer "Egghead," but will accept my newbie status as such.

Y'all have great info here, and I enjoy reading it.

Quote:
That's my situation. I got chickens a couple years ago and have come here for lots of information over that time, but I haven't ever need to post anything. Today I finally signed up to ask a question I've been wondering about for a while. I got some new birds a few months ago, but didn't get much information about them at the time and I can't figure out what breed they are. I tried to post a picture of them for help figuring out their breed. You can imagine my disappointment when I learned of the trouble spammers have been causing and how it affected me. I guess I'll just have to wait a while and try again.
sad.png

Quote:
That's my situation. I got chickens a couple years ago and have come here for lots of information over that time, but I haven't ever need to post anything. Today I finally signed up to ask a question I've been wondering about for a while. I got some new birds a few months ago, but didn't get much information about them at the time and I can't figure out what breed they are. I tried to post a picture of them for help figuring out their breed. You can imagine my disappointment when I learned of the trouble spammers have been causing and how it affected me. I guess I'll just have to wait a while and try again.
sad.png

Welcome drfarmkid,
welcome-byc.gif

Sometimes it varies, try it again. Here's the link to read how to put pictures in from our FAQs :

Q: How do I post pictures on the forum?
A: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=504
A
: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=427634

Imp

Good morning, I'm just learning how to post pictures and I wanted to post pictures of the coop I've built. Will I have to wait a certain amout of time to get the info on How To Post Pictures?

WAAAA! I want to post pictures!!!!! How long is the system requirement in order to post?? It also tells me in a few places, I am not allowed to view certain things!! Just eager to be included!!

Last edited:
Never mind.. seems I can post a picture. I just can't delete my previous comment, lol.

Members here can't delete a post, regardless of how long they've been here. You can edit them though, if you weren't aware; that's what the pencil on the lower left is. If you need a post or thread deleted, just use the report (red flag) button and ask us to delete it. In this case, since you posted the "never mind," this one is OK as it is, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom