Fawn%20and%20White1closeup.JPG

Black Swedish (mottled)
blackswedish2daymottled.JPG

Fawn and White Runner
Fawn%20and%20White1.JPG

Fawn and White Runner
Fawn%20and%20White1b.JPG

Last edited:
WadeMD, those are some fine looking birds! Thanks for sharing such good quality photo's with us!
love.gif

Just a couple of weeks ago my runners looked like those little puffballs. Now they are looking more like lovely mature runners. They have a ways to go yet, slowly the grownup feathers are beginning to come in, and a few voices are beginning to deepen.

I otta take a video of this in between stage.

I am in process of uploading a fairly high resolution video to youtube. It will probably be done sometime today
roll.png

Enjoy those wee ones!
big_smile.png

Bands are off (needed a second pair of hands to make that happen) and they've been given their first greenery (mashed peas in tepid water)... now they are napping for the 10000000th time today. I think they're already growing visibly!

Its funny to see how their personalities are coming through as well. The Black Swedish are definitely somewhat bossy and lead the bunch around. The Choc Runners are probably the friendliest (at least 1 of them, almost impossible to tell them apart yet). The Cayuga are def the most 'Get Away!' oriented.

Clipping the bands off was a two-person job for us, too. I was pretty nervous! But the birds cooperated nicely. Good for you, getting those things off before they became a problem!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom