New at this - please help!

if you decide to help remember the air cell is where you start him at just crack small hole and wait it you wanna help . if he's tapping he's wanting out after 12- 24 hrs( if still alive) I would help a bit . Geese don't hatch easily one guy on here said he has to peel his whole batch everytime just hard to get the humidity right and if you don't have an awesome incubator they don't always do the job well .

Wow! Thanks to everyone who replied! I really appreciate the support! You all have been wonderful!

Here's an update: two of my chicks hatched yesterday, and when they did they rolled all of the other eggs around, including Bruce. So now he's on his side. Anyway, I was looking this morning, and.....

A CRACK!! YAY!!
ya.gif

He is wiggling a lot and is making the sweetest sound when I talk to him! I hope he pulls it through!! I would love to see him.

It's funny because my husband and I rent, and I've been saying for a week now that I really want to keep him. He was my first egg to move and he only moves when I talk to him - seriously. My husband didn't want to keep him and so he said that I would have to ask our landlord about that - just knowing our landlord would say no. Turns out, the landlord said yes and even offered to build something for him. My husband was furious! Today, though, he came to the school and heard Bruce and is in love, too!
love.gif

We'll see what happens. I'm praying that he makes it!
fl.gif

Please remember we get addicted to the hatching dramas this time of year
big_smile.png
Heck we're addicts, 365/7/24 . . . . sending your Bruce healthy hatching vibes . . .

i thought i would bump this to the top and see if there is an update.

ive got 4 goose eggs in at the moment only day 2 and my first goose along with 2 week 2 duck eggs and 12 day 2 duck eggs!!!

my first ducklings are nearly 2 weeks old and are doing well

nykxx

Back
Top Bottom