New auction pages

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by halo, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

I really really [​IMG] hate it when I click on an auction, only to find it is already over. (I know I am just repeating) Grrrr [​IMG]

OK, I'm done now ...... [​IMG]

2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Quote:I agree is there a way to mark them completed or closed or something to indicate on the main page that it is closed without having to click on it?

3. I agree is there a way to mark them completed or closed or something to indicate on the main page that it is closed without having to click on it?

Hi! I bet that is on the ToDo list too.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa​

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Yup, we've mentioned this already about 10 times. We're going to automatically mark and/or archive ended & completed listings to help members only look at live / active listings.

5. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Well, Ive been thinking again ([​IMG] ) and Im still seeing people posting items for sale not in auction format. I wonder if you couldnt put a reminder next to the button that you have to click on to post an item or to post an auction, to PLEASE read the new rules regarding selling items. That way people would see that before clicking on the button, and if they still post an item not in auction format, well, you can give them 30 lashes with a wet chicken feather.

6. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    Quote:Rooster spurs would be better.

But can't you just remove the button? It would be easier that way....

7. Freckle Face Farm

Freckle Face Farm Songster

Jan 1, 2009
    Florida
    What about a search? I dont want to have to go threw pages to find what I am looking for..Just a thought..

8. Nifty-Chicken

Our plan is to completely remove the "New Topic" button from those sections. In the interim we're removing those threads that don't comply.

The BYC Search feature works perfectly in all the BSA sections and you can even search by the State of the seller.

9. Coopa Cabana

Coopa Cabana My Coop Runneth Over . . .

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    For the BIN listings, maybe you can add the available quantity. If someone has 3 available, the buyer has the option to buy 1, 2, or 3, and the listing doesn't end until all 3 are sold.

10. Nifty-Chicken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: