New Australian Hatching Mystery Egg at Home

Hello from Montana!!! Love this story. I'm hatching eggs next week so it's good to see there is tons of help out there!
Hoping for a baby when you wake up....I feel like we're all little kids waiting for Santa to bring presents and see what we get in the morning!:)

Im so torn!!! Watching one of our eggs now that has pipped and this thread!!! how will i ever get anything done?!! We have a mystery egg too but not as mysterious as this!! Ours is either a muskovy or goose :D we hace been calling it duck duck goose egg :p

Wow,like a few others I'm just now reading all this and suspected by the time I got to the end I would know the outcome.now I'm left in suspence like every one else.by the way good luck from Smokey mountain Tennessee. Oh,lord I can't wait! I should a staid in church a little longer today.

Oh my! STILL waiting!!! Hope you are getting a little sleep Teloka!
hugs.gif
I don't think I would be able to sleep at all. Sending a little prayer that your little duckling or whatever it is is able to make it out safely on its own!
love.gif

Good MID Morning from Arizona, USA. I have been working on reading all the posts sense I got up... Between freezing my girls (chickens), my dog, answering the phone, and other morning stuff that usually take only a few minutes. My IPad keeps freezing on me. I have to clean it up. My computer needs fixing so this is it, and I am great full for it.

I almost moved to Australia in the early 70's. I was offered a job.
this is the area. I was a draftsman, they could not keep anyone on the job. The men were to soft. Poisonous bugs & snakes, drought, trinchal rain, flooding, isolation to name a few reasons. It was heaven for me. I would actually be working for Aboriginal Australians building a Road Train Station, and future settlement/town. Every 48 months they would fly me home for a month. I had access every week to company airplane, every month I could spend a week in the company house in Queensland and the company doctor. My mother pulled the guilt card on me and I didn't go. You know the "I will never see you again", "I am old and will die soon", "you know I have a heart defect". . . . It is 2013 and she is 97 now... No plans on leaving anytime soon.
:confused: what can I say. It has taken me my life time to figure it out. Love your family, be Tere for them, but take care of yourself and fallow YOUR dreams.

Good MID Morning from Arizona, USA. I have been working on reading all the posts sense I got up... Between freezing my girls (chickens), my dog, answering the phone, and other morning stuff that usually take only a few minutes. My IPad keeps freezing on me. I have to clean it up. My computer needs fixing so this is it, and I am great full for it.

I almost moved to Australia in the ea this is the area. I was a draftsman, they could not keep anyone on the job. The men were to soft. Poisonous bugs & snakes, drought, trinchal rain, flooding, isolation to name a few reasons. It was heaven for me. I would actually be working for Aboriginal Australians building a Road Train Station, and future settlement/town. Every 48 months they would fly me home for a month. I had access every week to company airplane, every month I could spend a week in the company house in Queensland and the company doctor. My mother pulled the guilt card on me and I didn't go. You know the "I will never see you again", "I am old and will die soon", "you know I have a heart defect". . . . It is 2013 and she is 97 now... No plans on leaving anytime soon.
hu.gif
what can I say. It has taken me my life time to figure it out. Love your family, be Tere for them, but take care of yourself and fallow YOUR dreams.

I had guilt holding me back without it ever been laid upon me as I dreamt of working abroad. Then my dad called me with an ad of a job in the USA he had read. my imagination was stifling me. I came for a year in 1989. Its been a rather long year.

With the college basketball tournament going on in USA at the moment, here is a bit of Oz sport info.

State of Origin
is the annual best-of-three series of rugby league football matches between the Blues and the Maroons, who represent the Australian states of New South Wales and Queensland, respectively. Touted as Australian sport's greatest rivalry the State of Origin series is one of the country's premier sporting events, attracting a huge television audience selling out the stadiums in which the games are played. Despite the existence of international tournaments and State of Origin being a domestic competition, it is frequently cited as being the highest-level of rugby league played anywhere in the world.
Since the inception of the series, total victories for each side were formerly extraordinarily even; however, since 2006, Queensland has dominated the competition, winning all seven of the following series – and that’s why we hate ‘em.

Last edited:
Geezz these chatty threads.....wish there was a filter so I could just read the OP's posts :D

But well....when in Rome....greetings from Michigan!

Back
Top Bottom