New Australian Hatching Mystery Egg at Home

Geezz these chatty threads.....wish there was a filter so I could just read the OP's posts :D

But well....when in Rome....greetings from Michigan!
there is a filter, search the thread for only the OP's posts if thats what you want
hu.gif
its in the "search this thread, then advanced options"

We wish you liked chatting with us too
hit.gif
its a forum after all!
What is your Avy? Interesting!

there is a filter, search the thread for only the OP's posts if thats what you want
hu.gif
its in the "search this thread, then advanced options"

We wish you liked chatting with us too
hit.gif
its a forum after all!
What is your Avy? Interesting!
That doesn't show the entire post, you still have to open the thread and wade thru all the yakyak. At least this forum has 'thread starter' on the OP's posts...makes it easier to scroll thru to find the pertinent info.

I love forum discussions, where lots of people can discuss a topic, but when it turns to just chatting about this and that and anything else, it's more like a chat room-which doesn't interest me.

Avatar is a portion of my standard poodles face, he snuck into the shot so I cropped it 'cause it reminds me that he's always with me.

Geezz these chatty threads.....wish there was a filter so I could just read the OP's posts :D

But well....when in Rome....greetings from Michigan!

That doesn't show the entire post, you still have to open the thread and wade thru all the yakyak. At least this forum has 'thread starter' on the OP's posts...makes it easier to scroll thru to find the pertinent info.

I love forum discussions, where lots of people can discuss a topic, but when it turns to just chatting about this and that and anything else, it's more like a chat room-which doesn't interest me.

Avatar is a portion of my standard poodles face, he snuck into the shot so I cropped it 'cause it reminds me that he's always with me.
you can always find another thread

Quote: Click on the "view full post" icon in the lower right corner.

The OP is having a much needed rest and she will be back sometime over the next few hours to update. If you hover over her post bit you will get a drop down menu. Click on "follow member" select "immediately" and you will be notified when she posts again.

We

But well....when in Rome....greetings from Michigan!

Think aimless chatter is what is supposed to happen in the waiting room to kill time waiting for the delivery isn't it? Lol

Oh and 6:30 am south of the border so guessing the OP will be dragging themselves out of bed shortly, hopefully to greet the new arrival :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom