NEW BABIES!!!!! =D (pic heavy)

Quote:
Your very welcome! Oh, I know.....

I have all kinds of stuff set out for them....I spend ALL my extra time with them.....they are constantly snuggled.....People around here wont talk to me hardly because they know all I talk about are my new chicks!!!

I already have one! Evil little ameraucana chick! Its my favorite, and its already sick! I cant sleep at night, I cant do anything, not even eat or do my homework without thinking about that little chick!!!! Those cute little cheeks.....adorable coloring.....

Its too late...
th.gif

LOL!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
Thanks, and your welcome
big_smile.png
. Oh, dont you know it! It is! Would have been more fun with some polish and houdans.....
hmm.png
Ah, well.

Quote:
Really? Yeah, Im almost absolutely sure they are all BR and BSL. Lol, great name!!! Really? I already have one BR hen, and for some reason, shes not very sweet. Pretty skittish - but she wasnt raised as a pet, though. Yours sounds like a dream, though! LOL, my Cuckoo Morans cockerel done that when he was young, and still does it now!!!

I got my order from Ideal today also. I have a post on the "What breed is it" board. My Faverolle look like the yellow one you posted and I'm sure that I'm right on that one beacuse I ordered 5 pullets and a roo..I though maybe you had the sussex and brahma mixed up..but I couldn't see the feet.

They are so cute!!!!

I got 10 blue/splash bantam cochins this week from Ideal, and they included 15 BR or BSL packing peanuts. I've seen another couple of posts on here with BR or BSL peanuts from Ideal this week too. They must have had a plethora!

Your babies are beautiful. Make me want to stick my nose in the brooder tub again LOL.

Back
Top Bottom