Leelu13

Chirping
Nov 17, 2018
Someone gifted hubby with new chicks for our coop that they couldn't keep 5 I know are brahmas, but three I am not certain of? I have attatched pics of the little fluffballs. Also, not entire sure of the age. Any help appreciated!
20190327_173722.jpg
20190327_173707.jpg
20190327_173618.jpg
20190327_173702.jpg

Last edited:
CUTE!! They all seem to be feathered out & look the same as the ones I hatched out Feb 15-19 So they look to me about 1 1/2 months, is my guess. But it is a GUESS. I guarantee you the great people on here can get you as close to a day or two on age. These members are SO smart! And the brown is the same as my silver laced wyandotts

CUTE!! They all seem to be feathered out & look the same as the ones I hatched out Feb 15-19 So they look to me about 1 1/2 months, is my guess. But it is a GUESS. I guarantee you the great people on here can get you as close to a day or two on age. These members are SO smart! And the brown is the same as my silver laced wyandotts
I totally agree! This place has awesome members and great information.
So you think the brown is a Wyandotte as well?

I totally agree! This place has awesome members and great information.
So you think the brown is a Wyandotte as well?
I do but only because it has the exact same markings and color as my babies. Also I would be secure in the fact that a member who has a lot of knowledge on here seems to think so as well. Enjoy yur feather babies, hope they are all hens & wishing you many dozens off eggs!

Back
Top Bottom