New baby chick weak

Sugar water, a few drops every hour will do more to revive a sickly chick than anything. Have you tried it yet? If not, what are you waiting for?

If you have no syringe, wet a Q-tip in the sugar water and drip it on the side of the beak. The chick will suck it in. Keep doing it until the chick refuses to suck in any more. Do it again in an hour. Keep doing it every hour.

Sugar water, a few drops every hour will do more to revive a sickly chick than anything. Have you tried it yet? If not, what are you waiting for?

If you have no syringe, wet a Q-tip in the sugar water and drip it on the side of the beak. The chick will suck it in. Keep doing it until the chick refuses to suck in any more. Do it again in an hour. Keep doing it every hour.
I did and... a few hours of doing it it didn't live...:th

IM A HORRIBLE CHICKEN MOM!!:he (that's me banging my head on the wall)

😭😭😭😭😭it even died In my arms!😭😭😭😭😭I watched it die and had nothing to do about it! 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm mad at myself!😭😭😭😭😠😠😠😠😠😭😭😭😭😭ugh! Her feet were green any sicknesses with those symptoms?? I'm lucky all my chickens respect and forgive me...but that one.....witch name was silver.

Dont feel too bad. Sometimes chicks die. I had one that was acting a bit off and within ten minutes it had seized and gone stiff
Thanks for the support but in return my friend bought me a few new tophat chickes and some other chicks but, most of all a goat and a turkey! I told her she shouldn't have but she did!

Back
Top Bottom