New Baby Chicks! But theres a problem HELP SPLAYEDISH LEG

Ok I made a chair for it last night this morning hes doing better and drank water from a dropper.
Did you try gently rolling his leg between your two fingers to see if you could slip the tendon back into place? I googled it last night and there is a bunch of articles on how to do it, but it has to be put into place within the first day or two.

Did you try gently rolling his leg between your two fingers to see if you could slip the tendon back into place? I googled it last night and there is a bunch of articles on how to do it, but it has to be put into place within the first day or two.
I could't do that he kept squirming but, I did put the bandages on his legs. He is getting stronger I think in 1-2 more days he might be able to walk again. He also has curled toes the tape wouldn't work and kept falling off. I named him Sock.

I could't do that he kept squirming but, I did put the bandages on his legs. He is getting stronger I think in 1-2 more days he might be able to walk again. He also has curled toes the tape wouldn't work and kept falling off. I named him Sock.
Try to retape them again. If you can keep his toes taped. They should be fixed within a few days.Try gently slipping his tendon back into place and then you might have to tape his leg for one or two days. If it’s a slipped tendon and it’s not put into place it will heal that way.

Well, let me how it goes in a few days I am hoping she’ll recover from this.

Well, let me how it goes in a few days I am hoping she’ll recover from this.
Ok I taped the toes back and put bandages on the legs it didn't seem hungry when I tried to feed it heres a picture of Sock in her new sock chair. Sock LOVES SOCKS thats why I named him Sock :lau
20210323_213005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom